Thomas S. Monson was named the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today. I really like President Monson. He seems so personable and compassionate and always has a heartfelt story to tell. I actually do not know a ton about his life. I have read President Faust's biography and loved every minute of it. It inspired me to want to learn more about the other Apostles and Prophets because we can learn so much from them. I'm anxious to find out more about President Monson. I know he is very well read and has a solid testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know he is called by God to be the Prophet.

This is picture from the News conference today of the new First Presidency. Henry B. Eyring and Dieter F. Uchtdorf are the 1st & 2nd Counselors. I think they will be a great team!
No comments:
Post a Comment