We've been waiting for today! Sorry for loads of posts recently but this is certainly blogworthy. Adelaide's hair is finally long enough for PIGTAILS! Here's a picture of her favorite hairdo from before.
Hey Kelly!! I love your Blog, I just started one myself. I tried pigtails with Louisa's hair this morning! They looked about the same as yours. Aren't girls fun! -Carrie Staten
8 comments:
Kelly,
She is too cute!
Caren
Cute!
ps) You've been tagged ... you'll have to read my blog to see what I mean!
I'm jealous....i'm figuring I'll have to wait another year and a half before I can do that with Maylee's hair!!
Hey Kelly!! I love your Blog, I just started one myself. I tried pigtails with Louisa's hair this morning! They looked about the same as yours. Aren't girls fun! -Carrie Staten
Little girls are so fun, her hair is so cute!
So cute! That's exciting when you can finally do pig tails!
I like the new "do."
those pictures are so adorable! My girls hair is long enough for pigtails too, but they kind of look like aliens when I do it!
Post a Comment