Saturday, February 9, 2008

Don't Eat Yellow Snow

Our family loves the snow! This is fortunate since we live in Utah and its been dumping on us for weeks, even months. We're definitely not tired of it yet. So many people complain about the snow that falls daily and how its not melted yet, etc, but we still welcome it and look forward to opening our curtains and raising the blinds each morning hoping its still coming down. I think its beautiful. Plus its providing lots of moisture in the mountains that this agricultural environment depends on in the summers. I just want to remind everyone of this whenever I hear people wishing it would let up! Anyway, so we recently went out to play and here are some pictures of us out back behind our house.







This is a video of Gorden sledding down the hill alone. You can't really hear the answer to the 2 questions we ask him at the end. First he says yes, then second he quickly says No!





This is Adelaide's first time sledding.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey how are you guys! Its good to hear from you. Adelaide looks SO cute. I miss that area behind your house it was nice.