Saturday, February 23, 2008
Break My Heart
Tonight when I was reading scriptures with Gorden, he was holding a picture of and looking at the temple (his bookmark). Then he looks up at me and says, "Lets get married." Oh gosh! How sweet!! It caught me by surprise. He's never said anything like that before. So I tell him he can't marry me. I'm already married to Daddy. Then his face just dropped. Sadness! So I tell him that he can get married one day when he's older... he interrupts and just says, "No." I just keep talking and tell him that maybe he will fall in love with a beautiful girl one day... "No." ... and he can get married to her ... "No." Oh it just broke my heart at how instantly let down he was. Gorden is such a sweet boy. I love my little buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh no, poor little guy! That is just too sweet, I think I would cry!
Cute!
Sometimes don't you just wish they would stay little and sweet like that forever???
Caren
aww thats absoloutely adorable!! aww wwww
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read! I hope Brody loves his mommy that much when he is Gordon's age!
Post a Comment