Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jesus Wants Gorden for a Sunbeam!

Gorden turned three in October so since its the beginning of a new year he now goes to PrImArY!! We are very excited for him. The first Sunday he came home singing songs and bouncing all around the house. When you ask him, "How was Primary?" He says, "Good. Had Pun! I learn 'bout..." then he'll tell you whatever they talked about that day. Today it was about God creating the Earth he said. He came home with a paper telescope that he's been playing with all afternoon. I think its really cool. =) I wasn't sure how much he would like Primary since Nursery is where the toys are. He already had friends in there though so that was a big help. Plus the leaders are so great!! (thanks Mandy!) He is having fun and enjoying it. We are so glad!
Here is a picture of one of God's creations that he colored today: a Moose.


8 comments:

Mary said...

Wow has Gorden grown! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog so that I could come and see yours. What precious little ones you have! I look forward to keeping up with your blog. I will have to show Matt (when he is awake ...)!

CD Black said...

Kelly, I am so excited to see your blog. I can't wait to take time to read through the entries to see what you are up to. How is Nick? What are your parents up to? email me when you get a chance
crystaldblack AT hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Cute cute, your kids are so fun! Your pics from temple square are so pretty. Ours did not turn out very well.

Whitney said...

So I got the instructions for my background from SJH Blog designs (there is a link on my blog) and its actually quite the ordeal but I really wanted something unique. You will have to go to a digi scrapbook website and download some papers and then upload them to photobucket. (I have lots of digi scrapbook links on my blog too) Just go to the freebie section and download what you like. Then follow the instructions in SJH blog design link. Good Luck! It took me a while

thepetersens said...

I can't believe Gordon is 3!!! Last time I saw him he was still a baby! Your kids are so precious. I'm so glad you found us on here, I am new to this whole blogging thing, but I love it!

Esther said...

Gorden's in primary! How fun! Cute that he would draw a moose too.

Kristen said...

Oh that is so cute. Thanks for your comment on our blog. It was so good to see you. We really need to get together.

Elizabeth said...

that is so adorable! isn't funny what they come home with? Taylor just started going to Sunbeams too and i can't believe how big she's getting. it's kind of sad to me! She loves it so much though! You have such cute kids!