Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Castle!

On Sunday afternoon Gorden wanted to build a Castle, so this is what we came up with. We tried to convince him it was just a fort, but he insisted that it was a CASTLE. He loved it and we all had a good time. Spencer and Gorden layed in the fort and played Monopoly on our sweet 80's Nintendo while I was gone to the BYU Music Library for a little bit (which is only open on Sundays), and... Gorden won! Here are some pictures of our afternoon. We have fun around here.


I'm just adding these next pictures because Adelaide has this new hilarious squinting and blinking thing she does with her eyes and I thought these were cute.

3 comments:

Mary said...

That fort looks huge - you guys must have a lot of fun around there!

X said...

they are so cute, I love Adelaide's squinty face!

Marium said...

She is so cute! I haven't seen her in so long. Love the blog.