Friday, December 14, 2007

The Man of My Dreams

Spencer told me I had to write this on our blog. Fortunately this is funny to him. Anyway, so I have been thinking a lot about Mitt Romney. Who knows why. I'm not even obsessed with him (at all!) like some I know. However I do think he's great. I have been impressed with both him and Mike Huckabee, and its not just because Romney is a Latter-day Saint and Huckabee is from Arkansas, although those are both great things! =) Anyway, so I dream about Mitt Romney at night. I can't help it. I do all night long, and its been several nights in a row now. He likes me. We hold hands. He puts his arm around me, and after he's done speaking somewhere he always comes over to my house. I feel really special! I definitely am a priority to him. and I love it. I think I'm smiling in my sleep. Anyway, so yesterday I told Spencer about this. I told him I have a crush on Mitt Romney. I told him I think its real. I was embarrassed to tell him but I thought he should know. Fortunately, he thinks it cute.



Doesn't he look fun?





Maybe he is daydreaming about me...





Just look at these two cute men!



Just so no one feels left out, I figured I should include a picture of the real man of my dreams. And while we joke about him being the President of the United States one day, he'll always be voted Number #1 Husband and Father, and I couldn't find a picture of him by himself since he embraces his calling so well and always has a kid with him! I love you Spencer!

Isn't he so handsome?!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh I love it! You think Mitts cute. His son is married to a girl in my parents ward. My mom said that the son is a dream boat! (apparently he looks just like his dad) And she says their kids are gorgeous too! You are so cute Kelly! Thanks for making my day!

Spencer T said...

the funniest thing about this is that Kelly has never followed politics before, but i actually caught her watching a debate the other night. Maybe Mitt should run every time, then Kelly can be the most informed voter!

In Touch said...

I can relate Kelly. I have dreams about Harry Potter all the time. He may not be running for Pres. but he did save the wizarding world right! I liked Huckabee too until he slandered Romney to the press. Anyway, he really is dreamy!

Laura said...

I understand Kelly. I have slight crush on John McCain. Andy doesn't care though as long as I stick to people that have senior citizens discounts.:) Haha. I loved this post.