We are Thomas the Tank Engine fans in our house. He's not quite as important as Lightning McQueen, but great none the less. Gorden doesn't have near the collection as a few of his friends, but mostly because they can get pretty costly, we don't have lots of space, and we're already into collecting cars. However, we do know about some of the characters and love the stories. There are lots and lots of trains in the whole Thomas and Friends group, but some of them include Thomas, James, Henry, and Gordon. I'd just like to point out that the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently were three men whose first names are Gordon, Thomas, and James. James recently passed away, so they were in need of a new Counselor. The new counselor's name is Henry. Henry is actually the only tank engine name out of all the current Apostles.
This is meaningless I know, just interesting. That's all.
3 comments:
That is actually really funny! My little nephew Jackson loves Thomas too! Yeah, blogging can be pretty fun, especially when I get bored at work. And it's always fun to see what other people are doing.
LOL !!! I will have never noticed it if you did not point out for us !
Oh that is hilarious! You are cute Kelly!
Post a Comment