Camilla LOVES when its time to go pick up the kids. She giggles half the way to the school. Then when we turn into the school parking lot she starts to go crazy with excitement! Its adorable. After school she loves getting in on whatever adventure Gorden and Adelaide have come up with. They both come home and change clothes right away and are soon wrapped up in an imaginary world of something amazing and creative. One day last week they built their own pirate ship and were sailing all over the world. This picture above, I can't remember what they were doing that day but yes Gorden is wearing tights.... and that is Adelaide speeding by in the background. Below, Adelaide is wearing Camilla's pants from last winter. A different day she had on some of Camilla's shorts and her pajama shirt, and Gorden had on Camilla's pajama pants. Those two are always up to something! I'm so glad they love each other and enjoy playing together! They sure keep us laughing around here!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
After School Adventures
This is after the first day of school. Adelaide was so tired she was slap happy. It was pretty entertaining. When she got in the car when I picked her up she sunk down in her seat and threw her head back and proclaimed, "I LOVE SCHOOL!" Then at home she sat on my lap for about an hour just being a goof ball. I think she was too tired to even get up!
Camilla LOVES when its time to go pick up the kids. She giggles half the way to the school. Then when we turn into the school parking lot she starts to go crazy with excitement! Its adorable. After school she loves getting in on whatever adventure Gorden and Adelaide have come up with. They both come home and change clothes right away and are soon wrapped up in an imaginary world of something amazing and creative. One day last week they built their own pirate ship and were sailing all over the world. This picture above, I can't remember what they were doing that day but yes Gorden is wearing tights.... and that is Adelaide speeding by in the background. Below, Adelaide is wearing Camilla's pants from last winter. A different day she had on some of Camilla's shorts and her pajama shirt, and Gorden had on Camilla's pajama pants. Those two are always up to something! I'm so glad they love each other and enjoy playing together! They sure keep us laughing around here!
Camilla LOVES when its time to go pick up the kids. She giggles half the way to the school. Then when we turn into the school parking lot she starts to go crazy with excitement! Its adorable. After school she loves getting in on whatever adventure Gorden and Adelaide have come up with. They both come home and change clothes right away and are soon wrapped up in an imaginary world of something amazing and creative. One day last week they built their own pirate ship and were sailing all over the world. This picture above, I can't remember what they were doing that day but yes Gorden is wearing tights.... and that is Adelaide speeding by in the background. Below, Adelaide is wearing Camilla's pants from last winter. A different day she had on some of Camilla's shorts and her pajama shirt, and Gorden had on Camilla's pajama pants. Those two are always up to something! I'm so glad they love each other and enjoy playing together! They sure keep us laughing around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe your kids and how much they're growing! Adelaide looks beautiful in the Flower Girl pictures, but she looks so grown up! I think Camilla looks so much like her though...which I guess means they both look like you?
Post a Comment