Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer 2012


We are having a fantastic summer and staying pretty busy! There are only a few more weeks left until school starts, which I'm totally dreading! I have lots of pictures from this summer and the past year that will get on here eventually. I can't believe I let so much time get by. For now here's a recent picture of all my sweet babies. Today we're heading to the pool!

6 comments:

Aleasha said...

OKAY- I have to see you and your sweet babies! Gorden is huge. Adilaide is beautiful and her hair is fantastic! And your baby isn't a baby anymore. Pretty sure that is the first real picture I've seen of her. She is precious. I need to see you. Miss you tons!

Courtney said...

Yay, you did an update! I just barely started updating my blog and it is kind of addicting! I already did more blog posts and just scheduled them to post every 2 days. Ha ha.
Great pic of your kids!

The Lady of the House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lady of the House said...

I haven't seen a photo of Camilla since she was a month old! You've got to post more!

Paige said...

I can't believe how grown up they are. You have beautiful kids!

Clark and Rebecca said...

Kelly! I can't wait to see more pics! Adelaide looks just like you. Miss you!