Friday, August 31, 2012

My Buddy

Camilla follows me around and wants to do what I do. I love it. Especially while the other kids are at school.  Tuesday we made rice krispy treats! She was so happy to get to sit on the counter top!

 Here we are at the bank and she was so happy to have a sucker and sit in a chair all by herself! 


The first day of school I had some long errands to run, including going to Rogers and back. I was struggling with having just dropped off Gorden and Adelaide at school, so in effort to not cry all the way to Rogers and back I grabbed my friend Sam and her little boy to ride with us! We had a great time and stopped at a fun little store on the way back. Both kids fell asleep before we got back. Yes, Camilla fell asleep with her hand in the chip bag. ha!

On Thursday after visiting teaching, Camilla and I stopped by our friends Natalie and Seth's apartment to help them pack up. They were moving the next day. I loved getting to spend the afternoon with Natalie while we packed up the whole kitchen, even though I am so sad they are now in Nevada. We will miss them so much!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Camilla is ADORABLE! I miss you guys like crazy! Tell your kids Sister Birdie says hello:)