Friday, April 15, 2011

Heidi Camilla

Today we had a baby! We'll call her Camilla. She was born at 12:47pm. She is 10lbs 6oz, 21 inches long and as you can see, has a full head of hair! Kelly and Camilla are doing great! Here are the pics.

31 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Big beautiful baby girl!!! Congrats!

Charity Brown said...

Ps I love the name! I've always liked the name Heidi.

Whitney said...

Awe!!! She is adorable. She looks like she belongs! Kelly you look AMAZinG! and what a proud big sister Ad is!

The Lady of the House said...

WOW! So adorable. I can't wait to see her in a month and kiss those sweet cheeks!

Kristen Sheranian said...

Wow she is so beautiful! Congrats! We just found out this week that we are having a baby girl coming in July! We are happy for you, and miss you. She is darling!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats guys!

Laura said...

YAY!!!!!! SO excited for you Kelly (and Spencer). I can't believe she was 10 lbs! You are a saint Kelly. I hope I get to meet her some day:)

deargoodness said...

Congratulations! 10+ lbs, wow! Kelly you look beautiful! I wish I could come visit and hold her, she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

amm said...

so awesome! congrats to all! love the name!

Esther said...

Wow! Congratulations! I love the sisters pic :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! She's so beautiful with that full head of hair!

Becki R said...

Beautiful baby girl! Congrats!!

Ashlee said...

You look amazing Kelly and Camilla is so sweet! Hope recovery is fast and that you enjoy every moment with your little one :)

Brittany H. said...

Oh wow! Kelly, you are beautiful and Camilla is so cute! What a chunk! :) Love it. Congratulations!!!!!

Unknown said...

She's so pretty! Congrats!

Andrea said...

she is so cute! kelly you look so good. I love the name and all her hair.

Aleasha said...

Really wish I lived closer so I could see you guys! She is beautiful! Love love love the name!!! Love you!

Liz Wilcken said...

Happy birthday Camilla! Gets lots of rest, Mom and Dad!

Unknown said...

so sweet and chubby! I am glad you are doing well!

cache and lindsey said...

congrats! she is adorable! adelaide made sure I knew her name was Heidi Camilla but that she would go by Camilla. She was so proud to tell me all about her! Love the name!

The Duckworth Family said...

So I can't believe timing. I had my baby Friday night at 12:30 so officially born on Saturday. But I have thought about you lots in the process because we had debated about giving her 2 middle names and of course you are the one person I think of when I think of 2 middle names! And for us to have our babies the same day! I can't wait to talk to you. I left you a message so hopefully you get it and can call me back. love you!

Melissa said...

OH CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER NAME :) Congratulations!!

Talina said...

She is gorgeous! And I cannot believe how big your other two are getting. I'm now realizing just how long it's been.
Is that picture of you in the hospital before or after labor, 'cause I just hope I am that cute in the hospital :)
Congratulations, Kelly!

Marium said...

So happy for your family! Congrats on your little angel.

Amber said...

I dig the hair. Big sis sure looks proud. Congratulations!

Katy said...

oh my gosh! I'm sooo behind on blogs!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you, she's perfect! Her name is great, i love it... you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Juli said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Krystal said...

She is so cute! Kelly, you look beautiful....so happy for you all. Camilla just joined a wonderful family!

Teresa said...

Kelly, obviously it has been way too long since I read your blog! Congratulations!! What a cutie she is. We are so happy for you guys and hope all is well with your family!

Elodie said...

So happy for you! She looks a lot like Adelaide.

I have been thinking of you...hope you're doing great and adjusting well being the mother of 3 wonderful children.

Sending you love and hugs.