Tuesday, November 17, 2009
A Massive Favor
I wanted you all to know that newforgottenman.com is now up and going. We're no longer using the blogspot url that I previously referenced. It's easy to find and we'll soon be adding the zazzle store directly to the site so you won't have to go anywhere else to see cool products......... I do however have a favor to ask. If any of you feel strongly about a political issue and would feel comfortable sharing your conservative views/values we want you to be a guest author on the blog. That way if you don't feel like you have enough to say (or enough time) to fill up an entire blog, but you'd like to contribute to the cause with what's bugging you just let me know and i'll set you up. Also, if you have any questions or political things that you would like to see explained/debated on newforgottenman.com let me know and i'll try to make it happen. Oh, and one more shameless plug.. you can follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/newforgottenman PS. If you're one of my friends from BYU, I miss you a ton... All of you... and BYU..., thanks for being a special part of my life. Most of you have taught me more than i could have learned in all my classes combined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know how much time he'll have to contribute posts, but my hubby is VERY opinionated in the conservative politics arena. I'm sure he'd have a thing or two to say, especially about health care (since he is, after all, preparing to be a doctor). I'll mention this opportunity to him and see if he wants to squeeze it in his schedule.
"Most of you have taught me more than i could have learned in all my classes combined."
I'm going to assume you're talking about me ;)
Post a Comment