Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy's Girl

The other day we were out and about and a lady came up to me and Adelaide and asked me how old Adelaide was. I said two and a half and the lady said that's what she thought because she had a little girl that size. She was sixteen now and she is six feet tall, but when she was two she was Adelaide's size. I told her that Adelaide could be that tall maybe, that her daddy is tall. So then the lady bent over to talk to Adelaide and in a sweet voice said, "Is your daddy tall?" Adelaide smiled really big and said, "And cute too!"

7 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh! Yes, I'm so glad that you're posting "tompkinisms" again. I love the sweet things your kids say. I miss you Kelly!

Katy said...

LOVE it!!!!! She's adorable!!!!

Andrea said...

that is so cute and funny. Your kids say the funniest things.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

That's ADORABLE! We were cracking up. Hope you guys are doing good.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Haha!! That is so sweet!

Ashley said...

I love it. I'm thinking about going to the splash park in Rogers next week...maybe Thursday???

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I miss Adelaide...tear*. It made my day the other day when I heard her voice on the phone, but made me sad because she hesitated and didn't talk much. She used to call us and talk non-stop. Okay, I'm stopping this message, I'm fogging up and can't see the screen