Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Their Morning Routine


1. Wake up mom
2. Run to rocking chair
3. Wait for mom to bring granola bar (for G) and fruit snacks (for A) and sippie cups of cold water (They won't drink it unless its super cold from the fridge.)
4. Mom turns on the movie of choice and they watch for about 30 min.
5. Gorden usually then heads to the computer chair to play his games, and Adelaide usually goes to get a baby doll and push it around in a stroller for a while.

Every single morning.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your kids are so funny! I love that they're so much fun, yet definitely have their distinctive patterns. Too cute:)

Courtney said...

That is awesome, Kelly!

Katy said...

I love these things... it's the little daily routines that I think are so fun and can't afford to forget!

Elizabeth said...

that is so cute and it sounds like a nice relaxing morning!!

Ashlee said...

You forgot to tell everyone at what time they get up!!! 8:30 or 9am!! They are good kids! 6am is really cramping my style!

Mary said...

If I were to guess ... I would say that you used that half hour video to shower and dress. That would be my style!!