To ring in 2009, we did it with none other than Crab legs, Dr. Mario, Wallbally, RISK, and of course mom's yum yum balls and Martha Washington balls. Great times. Happy New Year.
Gorden wasn't really into dinner... not surprising. Adelaide ate like four corn on the cobs.
7 comments:
fun to see your fam! i haven't heard from Gordie since the wedding. how's he doin?
How fun!! I LOOOOVE crablegs.... dang, I'm licking the screen right now!
I'm just wondering about these yum yum balls and Martha Washington Balls...do tell. I'm curious!
I'm pretty sure your kids could pass for Jared's. :)
sounds like a fun new year's. I love the sword fighting in the underwear picture!
wow, looks like an amazing new years eve! i think we were in bed by eleven. i know, we're uber lame.
I've never had crab legs ... look good!
Post a Comment