Thursday, February 12, 2009

McDonald's & The Park

One day we met up with our best friends, Tristan & Abigail and they're daughter Zella. Spencer and Tristan have been best friends since childhood and when he met Abigail and fell in love, we totally did too once we met her as well! She is wonderful! We have such great memories of our years together in Fayetteville, one imparticular is playing pool till wee hours of the morning and taking turns entertaining baby Gorden or rocking him to sleep so we could keep playing! We are so glad our schedules worked out perfectly so we could get together. We met at McDonalds and ate and let the kids play for a little while before a new load of kids came in to take over the play place, then we left and went to the park. It was a beautiful windy day. Lots of fun.

Chasing Ducks - one of their favorite things

Look how Adelaide has her hands behind her back! She is always so busy and into things and running off, I'm amazed she's standing still so calmly!
We LOVE Tristan and Abigail! We're sad we live so far away from each other right now. At least our parents still all live in the same spot so we have reason to cross paths occasionally. We miss you guys!

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

How fun! I haven't seen updated pictures of Zella lately, so thanks! She's cute! Your kiddos are always super cute as well!

Andrea said...

So fun. You look great kelly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I found your blog through the Birds. I can't believe that Gorden is so big now! Time sure flies by really fast! Your two kids are so adorable! I can't wait for Ethan to be old enough to play with your kiddos!

Nat & Joe said...

Hi Kelli,
Everyone says we cloned our kids,
haha. I cant wait to have a 3rd and see if we can only produce one type of look, haha. How are you? Why don't we all get together again now that cori has her baby? I would love it.