you have such cute kids Kelly! I'm actually jealous of the snow you are in! It was 80 degrees where we are today and I'm seriously sick of it being hot! Who has 80 degrees in January? I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I miss the seasons!!
What cute kids! I keep forgetting to tell you that I have a bedtime book that shows a little girl getting ready for bed, and on the last page when she's all tucked into bed, she looks like Adelaide! I'll have to show you some time. It's Rose's favorite book.
Those are some cute kids! I love the one(s) with them together. It looks like an oxymoron though with the snow and then having only to wear sweaters for jackets.
10 comments:
you have such cute kids Kelly! I'm actually jealous of the snow you are in! It was 80 degrees where we are today and I'm seriously sick of it being hot! Who has 80 degrees in January? I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I miss the seasons!!
My goodness, these kids are SO CUTE! They are getting so big too- I love the pictures, they obviously have so much fun together!!!
What cute kids! I keep forgetting to tell you that I have a bedtime book that shows a little girl getting ready for bed, and on the last page when she's all tucked into bed, she looks like Adelaide! I'll have to show you some time. It's Rose's favorite book.
It makes you look like you live in the counry or have a lot of land! Great pictures!
I love the pictures! You must LOVE your new camera and how fast it is. The kids are so cute together!
wow, Gordon is getting so big!
We love your pictures!
The first picture of them together is SO cute! They look like such a sweet sibling pair! I bet they'll always be best buds!
nice pix! looks like your enjoying your camera!!! :)
Those are some cute kids! I love the one(s) with them together. It looks like an oxymoron though with the snow and then having only to wear sweaters for jackets.
Post a Comment