The other night when I was tucking Gorden into bed he said,
"Tomorrow when we wake up, lets go to a world where everything is toys and we just play and play and when we're done playing with all the toys then all the toys will turn into food and we'll just eat the food."
Kelly - The comments you've left on my blog were so sweet and have brightened my day! I would love to have you as a next door neighbor!!! I will keep track of any of my neighbor's houses that go for sell ... when are y'all moving back? :)
8 comments:
That is awesome!!!!
What a goof! That is so fun, keep the kid comments coming!
Haha! I want to go to that world! How insightful.
Ah that is sweet!
Take me with you!!!
Sounds perfect!
He cracks me up!!
Kelly - The comments you've left on my blog were so sweet and have brightened my day! I would love to have you as a next door neighbor!!! I will keep track of any of my neighbor's houses that go for sell ... when are y'all moving back? :)
Post a Comment