Gorden was jumping on Grandma Tompkins' bed and the bedroom door was closed. Grandma opened the door and said, "You're not supposed to be doing that....."
Hey Kelly, I am glad you found my blog. Yours is really cute. Are you guys in Arkansas for the holidays? That was very funny, it made me laugh!! Happy new year to you and your family!
How funny, he is such a cutie. It was soo good to see you a few weeks ago, your kids are just getting so big, we miss you and hope we get to see more of you!
That kid is so dang smart! Fhe is easy to do, I just looked up activities on the internet and then let my brain go crazy and came up with the fish plan:) We think when we have kids we'll talk to them about realtion'ships' or friend'ships' and then have them build the boats:)
14 comments:
Oh Kelly, that's hilarious. That had me laughing for quite a while. What a cute kid, we sure miss you guys! Merry Christmas!
hahaha!! what a silly boy!!! I love how sassy that comeback was! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet fam!
what a great retort, very whitty! :) hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!
that reminds me of Benjamin :) Oh aren't they cute. Usually Benjamin will be like, Go into your room, Mom. And I KNOW he's up to something.
Hey Kelly, I am glad you found my blog. Yours is really cute. Are you guys in Arkansas for the holidays?
That was very funny, it made me laugh!!
Happy new year to you and your family!
Spencer,
I was so happy when I found your blog a few minutes ago!
I can see that things are really going well for you(beautiful family!). Things are also pretty good here in Brasil...no complains!
Miss the Harts, you guys, and believe me ...I miss Arkansas!
Hugo Rodrigues
awesome. i was hoping we might get to see you guys while we're up with Sp & Am but I think we're going to miss you :(
Hope you have a Happy New Year anyway!
This is probably my favorite quote of Christmas 2008
Haha. That is so funny! I love your family. Happy New Year!
Oh, that is funny!
How funny, he is such a cutie. It was soo good to see you a few weeks ago, your kids are just getting so big, we miss you and hope we get to see more of you!
He is no dummie! That is a cute story and one to tell when he is engaged:)
That kid is so dang smart! Fhe is easy to do, I just looked up activities on the internet and then let my brain go crazy and came up with the fish plan:) We think when we have kids we'll talk to them about realtion'ships' or friend'ships' and then have them build the boats:)
that is so funny! what a smart boy. We miss you guys, too. I am glad we will be able to keep in touch while we are gone.
Post a Comment