Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Congratulations Jared & Courtney!


First thing Sunday morning, Jared & Courtney had a tiny baby boy, Noah Beckett Gorden, weighing in at 4 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. He is doing great and sooo adorable! Gorden has taking a real liking to him already and seems to feel some sort of connection to Noah. Maybe its because of the similarities in their birth stories. Today he wanted to go to the hospital again to see Noah and he got to hold him!

(No Noah didn't punch Gorden in the face; those are mosquito bites!)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kelly, I saw your comment on my blog and almost fell over! I couldn't believe it was you. It has been forever!! I'm so glad that you got in touch with me again. It is so fun to see pictures of you and your adorable family. You look so good and happy!

Courtney said...

I love the post- those are great pictures! Gorden looks so happy!!! I'm glad that they will be little friends :)
Thanks for everything you have done for us- you are amazing.

Charity Brown said...

How sweet!!! Noah looks like he has some similar features as Gorden!!