Gorden got sent to time-out and was ticked about it. He knows the rules though, and he broke one, so that's the consequence. After he's done screaming and crying, I set the timer for 3 minutes, and when the time is up he can join us again. So when the time was up, I went into his room and this is what he said:
G: "Mom I don't want to break the rules."
M: "I don't want you to break the rules either. Do you know what rule you broke?"
G: "Um, screaming and yelling and yelling and yelling....and yelling and yelling and yelling and yelling. And... also some yelling. That's about it."
He nailed it. That's exactly why.
10 comments:
Well, the timeout only seems more justified by how well he understood what was happening. How cute!
He he he...sounds like he knows what he is in trouble for. That is SO funny!
the car in the picture is one that came in a cereal box!
Too bad our husband's aren't this perceptive when they "break the rules"... this was too cute!
ha ha- that's hilarious!
Haha! That's so funny!
Supernanny's got nothing on you!
Hi, Kelly Tompkins! I haven't talked to you in AGES...your kids are so cute and you look amazing! It's fun to see what you guys are up to!
-alison (cox)
Kelly,
That was hilarious! I am so glad we saw you and that you guys are doing date nights!!!
Oh my gosh Kelly...that's the cutest thing. I'm sure it's not the cutest thing while he's yelling and yelling but man they sure can make up for the trouble they cause ya can't they. CUTE
Kelly... where are you??? Hope you are doing well. I feel I haven't seen you forever~ give me a call so our kids can play!
Caren
Post a Comment