These are two of Gorden's favorite people, Eva & Jérôme Picard. We love Eva & Jérôme!! They came over to play one afternoon and these are some spontaneous pictures I got. They have fun together.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Play Time
It snowed again this weekend, although it was really nice earlier in the week. Gorden & Adelaide love to play outside with their friends so it was nice to have some warmer weather. We have a playground in our backyard with lots of grass to run around in and another playground very close as well. I love it. Its so nice to be able to just run around out back and not worry about getting hit by a car or something. So many apartment complexes don't have anything for kids and this is one of the things we love about living in Wymount. These are a few pictures at the playground one afternoon.



These are two of Gorden's favorite people, Eva & Jérôme Picard. We love Eva & Jérôme!! They came over to play one afternoon and these are some spontaneous pictures I got. They have fun together.


These are two of Gorden's favorite people, Eva & Jérôme Picard. We love Eva & Jérôme!! They came over to play one afternoon and these are some spontaneous pictures I got. They have fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The picture around the tree turned out cute. And I love the one of the "little train" at the end. Gorden will sure miss Eva and Jerome when they move!
That last picture of the train is adorable!
I did not even see that you put those nice pictures of the children ! Eva and Jerome are going to miss Gorden ! It's so sad that we have to leave...
Post a Comment