Monday, March 10, 2008

Book Tag... You're It!

I thought this would be fun to do because it is so random!

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

"More specifically, the key insight was that two events that appear to be simultaneous to one observer will not appear to be simultaneous to another observer who is moving rapidly. And there is no way to declare that one of the observers is really correct. In other words, there is no way to declare that the two events are truly simultaneous."

This is from EINSTEN, by Walter Isaacson. I have not read this but Spencer has and absolutely loved it. The author is expounding Einstein's explanation of the Special Theory of Relativity, not the General Theory of Relativity. I probably will never read this book.... but at least Spencer enjoyed it!

Okay I now tag: Jennica, Liz, Sierra, Whitney, & Melea

2 comments:

Spencer T said...

who thinks of these things?

Liz Wilcken said...

evil woman for tagging me! JK. Ok, i guess i'll get started. Although the nearest book is one of brian's textbooks, so you're gonna get it!