SPENCER • KELLY • GORDEN • ADELAIDE • CAMILLA
Oh My Goodness...Adalade is so cute! I can't believe she's already so big! I love her chubby legs and boots!
Just realized I spelled Adelaide wrong, and wanted to correct it.
I do love it! She is such a ham. Thanks for making my day!
Your pictures are darling! Thanks, again, for the yummy treats!!! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning??? Caren
Cute pictures! I love chubby baby legs!
Wow I can't believe how cute your family is. I just love them. we miss you guys!
awww I just want to squeeze those chubby little legs, what a cutie!
Adelaide is showing a little leg here:) I love these pics! It was nice visiting with you this week.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh My Goodness...Adalade is so cute! I can't believe she's already so big! I love her chubby legs and boots!
Just realized I spelled Adelaide wrong, and wanted to correct it.
I do love it! She is such a ham. Thanks for making my day!
Your pictures are darling! Thanks, again, for the yummy treats!!! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning??? Caren
Cute pictures! I love chubby baby legs!
Wow I can't believe how cute your family is. I just love them. we miss you guys!
awww I just want to squeeze those chubby little legs, what a cutie!
Adelaide is showing a little leg here:) I love these pics! It was nice visiting with you this week.
Post a Comment